ARK and INCORE Seminar

INCORE Information incore-info at incore.ulst.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 15:25:26 GMT 2017

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser<http://www.ark.ac.uk/Announcements/ARK-Announce-11-2017.html>!

<http://www.ark.ac.uk/>[INCORE e-Newsletter]<http://www.ark.ac.uk/><http://www.ark.ac.uk/>[http://www.ark.ac.uk/img/level7.jpg]

ARK Announcement - 22 February 2017
ARK and INCORE Seminar
Votes, People and Parties - what's next for the Assembly?

by Dr Nicholas Whyte
Room MI021, Ulster University, Magee campus, Derry.
Weds 1st March 2017 @ 1-2pm.
Light refreshments will be served.
________________________________

[http://www.ark.ac.uk/img/Announcements/NW.jpg]
On the eve of Northern Ireland's Assembly Elections, ARK and INCORE invite you to a Public Seminar, 'Votes, People and Parties - what's next for the Assembly?' by Dr Nicholas Whyte.
Dr Whyte is a Visiting Professor at Ulster University, and Senior Director, Global Solutions in the Brussels office of APCO Worldwide. He runs the Northern Ireland Elections website on ARK.
Dr Whyte regularly presents (including television commentary) on democratization and elections. He is also is an international affairs expert and has extensive knowledge and experience across the EU, Western Balkans, South Caucasus, Moldova, Cyprus, Western Sahara, South Sudan, Somaliland and Spain/Catalonia.
[http://www.ark.ac.uk/img/Announcements/INCORE2014_wh.png]
Seminar is free but please register your attendance via email to Janet Farren<mailto:Je.Farren at ulster.ac.uk> or telephone (028) 71675500.
top<http://www.ark.ac.uk/Announcements/ARK-Announce-11-2017.html#top>
[Back to top][share on Twitter]<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http://www.ark.ac.uk/Announcements/ARK-Announce-11-2017.html%2310&text=ARK%20and%20INCORE%20Seminar%20&via=ark_info&related=>

Follow us
Follow ARK on our social networking sites:
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARK_info/323689020450> [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/ARK_info>

Feedback
ARK works hard to provide the best possible service and we welcome your feedback on this e-Newsletter. If you would like to comment on any aspect of our work, email<mailto:info at ark.ac.uk?subject=ARK%20e-Newsletter> or write to us at one of the addresses below. We look forward to hearing your views.

Contact us
[http://www.ark.ac.uk/img/qub.jpg]<http://www.qub.ac.uk/>
Queen's University Belfast,
School of Social Sciences,
Education and Social Work,
6 College Park,
Belfast BT7 1LP
T: +44 (0)28 909­7 3034
W: www.ark.ac.uk<http://www.ark.ac.uk>
E: info at ark.ac.uk<mailto:info at ark.ac.uk>

[http://www.ark.ac.uk/img/uulogo.png]<http://www.ulster.ac.uk/>
Ulster University,
Magee Campus,
Northland Road,
Derry/Londonderry BT48 7JA

T: +44 (0)28 7167­ 5500
W: www.ark.ac.uk<http://www.ark.ac.uk>
E: info at ark.ac.uk<mailto:info at ark.ac.uk>

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at postmaster at ulster.ac.uk and delete this email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ulster University. The University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. Ulster University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation. The University of Ulster was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary contact address for Ulster University in Northern Ireland is Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA