[INCORE Information] Invitation to film screening of Fambul Tok

INCORE - Information Only incore-info at incore.ulst.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 14:54:09 GMT 2012

Dear Colleague

On 27 March 2012 at 5:00pm at Magee campus (Room MD007), we will be
screening

the film Fambul Tok a story of healing in post-conflict Sierra Leone
through

the intimate stories of perpetrators and victims. The film will be
followed

by a discussion with Dr Jon Lunn, the acting convenor of Fambul Tok's

advisory group. He has worked closely with Fambul Tok's director, John
Caulker,

on transitional justice issues in Sierra Leone since 1998.

It is a great privilege that we will be able to show this film and host
the discussion.

Details available here:
http://www.incore.ulst.ac.uk/pdfs/270312_FambulTok.pdf

RSVP essential to Janet at INCORE, University of Ulster:
je.farren at ulster.ac.uk, 028-71675575.

Professor Brandon Hamber
Director INCORE
University of Ulster