[INCORE Information] invitation to welcome session of 6th Asia-Europe Roundtable event

Farren Janet JE.Farren at ulster.ac.uk
Tue Jun 9 09:13:59 IST 2009

Colleagues

Re: Welcome event, Wednesday 10 June 2009 at 5.45 pm in MD108, Magee
campus

On behalf of the University of Ulster, I am pleased to invite you to
join a special welcome event for the participants in the Asia-Europe
Roundtable which will be addressed by Nobel Laureate & Tip O' Neill
Chair in Peace Studies, John Hume.

The University will host the 6th Asia-Europe Roundtable which is
co-organised by the Asia-Europe Foundation, the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
Office for Regional Co-operation in Southeast & East Asia, & the
Singapore Institute for International Affairs, in partnership with the
Letterkenny Institute of Technology & the EU-Asia Policy Forum.

The welcome event will be held on Wednesday 10 June at 5.45pm in Lecture
Theatre MD108 at Magee Campus and will include a keynote address by His
Excellency Mr. Cho Taeyong, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to
Ireland.  The session will be followed by a buffet reception in Thyme
Out.  I attach the running order for this session.

Please RSVP to Ms Caroline McNutt (E: mcc.mcnutt at ulster.ac.uk / T: 028
71 375268) by 5.00 p.m. on 9 June.

Yours sincerely,

Professor Jim Allen